Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BTW-Bead Table Wednesday

Our newest blog challenge from Artbeads has started.  This challenge is "What is Old is New Again".  I am so excited!  I love this challenge, and here are some of the items I chose to work into my design.  You can check out these products from Artbeads.com and watch here for my design as soon as I finish it!
(Disclosure...As a reviewer of products at Artbeads.com, I received the products shown free of charge. I have been asked to review these products and give my honest opinion of the products...positive or negative. I am not being compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.)
Retro Copper Coin Bead
Antique Brass Clock and Gears Button
Antique Brass Victorain Splendor
10mm Stairway Bead, Amethyst

No comments:

Popular Posts