Friday, February 25, 2011

It Is ALMOST time!!! Bead Soup REVEAL Tomorrow, Until Then...

Bead Soup Participant Map
I have never participated in a Bead Soup activity.  I am thankful that I was able to get signed up to participate with this one, it has been fun and provided me with an opportunity to expand my jewelry abilities that I wouldn't have had otherwise.
My Bead Soup Observations:
  • With 210 participants, I give my thanks to Lori Anderson for all of her organization and what a terrific idea she had!
  • I love the pieces I created with my soup mix from my partner Shea.
  • I didn't have as much trouble working with a neutral color palette as I expected I would.
  • While the map above was my idea, Lori did all the work!  I find it fascinating to see where we live and where all the others are.  When I look at my blog stats, the map is what fascinates me most (and that I have anything interesting enough to write to keep people coming back!)
  • I can't wait until tomorrow!  Sadly I have to work, so won't be able to surf all the blogs until later!
Be sure to come back here tomorrow, not only to see what I created with my Soup Mix, but Chris & I will be giving away 2, yes I said 2, items for readers signing up over the weekend!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

I'm so glad you had that idea! I was gobsmacked to see it when it was done!

Popular Posts