Monday, February 21, 2011

He Leads Me...

Lovely Prayer Beads   
I try to restrain from posting Religion and Politics on my blog as most of you are here for the JEWELRY and BEADS!  But my Mom was hospitalized today with a serious infection in a wound on her leg, which she has been struggling with for about 6 weeks.  I asked for prayers on Facebook from anyone with a moment and a prayer to spare to add my Mom and our family to their moment.  I am truly BLESSED by my God (I was raised Baptist and now worship ELCA, but feel that God is with me every second of every breath I take regardless of what religion is being used).  I have friends to love and support me, I only need to ask, and even when I didn't ask, God lead my Etsy roving to this lovely shop.  Not only do they sell beautiful prayer beads, but they have a really amazing quote at the top of their shop page.  Stop over and read it won't you!  Thanks for being here and sharing the joys and struggles in Chris, Mina, and my life.  I love having all of you here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your Mom, Stephanie. Sending healing prayers to you all.

Unknown said...

Thanks Shea! Appreciate it!

Pretty Things said...

Oh gosh I am SO incredibly sorry!

Cindy said...

Stephanie, I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough time right now and pray that your Mom will be comfortable and have a speedy recovery.

Popular Posts