Saturday, February 5, 2011

Guest blogger post 3

It is now day three of Steph's serious show hopping.  Yesterday was spent at The Best Bead Show.  She got to talk to Sherry Serafini again.  She took a class with Sherry last spring and has made some nice pieces with more in store.  Steph met lampworking artist and teacher Dolly Ahles.  They visited about about their work a bit and Steph bought a cabochon for her beadwork and a video for me to expand my horizons.  She bought some beads from Lewis Wilson (aka "Dirty Louie") and donated the beads I sent along with her to Beads of Courage.  The gals from Nebraska watched a wire working demonstation by Lilian Chen and were WOW'ed by what they saw.  The evening was spent playing with polymer clay with Christie Friesen.  I don't have much information on this endeavor but what little I talked to Steph, it sounded like fun.  Her last Facebook post was last night, or more properly this morning, was at 2 a.m. my time.  To me it sounds like they went to Vegas and have lost all sense of time and day.

On the home front, I shot pictures of some of the beads I made up for The Best Little Bead Box.  I have to make up a few more things before I will be satisfied with my donation.  Enjoy...
                                          A pair of penguins....

                                          A pair of fancy little birdies...
                                          A pair of frolicking bunnies...
                                          And a couple of dingy turkeys.

Thank you for your attention.
Guest blogger Chris



 

No comments:

Popular Posts