Thursday, January 6, 2011

Silliness

Don't be fooled by the cute face! 
 When we first got internet, I was appalled to receive the "threat" emails.  You know the ones I mean.  It has lovely pictures, wonderful uplifting sayings, and then you hit the end and it says "if you don't send this email to a dozen of your friends in the next 3 seconds your head will explode"!  Ok, so maybe I don't have the phrasing quite right, but you get the drift.  I see similar posts on Facebook, saying how much you love your friends, children, pets, neighbor's garden gnomes, etc, and that if you feel the same you will repost it on your status update, but if you don't you are a yellow, bellied chicken.  BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!  Don't we have enough guilt in our lives without adding to it with this kind of nonsense?  I think so.  A college friend posted this to his status last night and I love it!  Wanted to share it with you, and it gave me an excuse to vent my opinion, and rid myself of years of email guilt!  Happy Thursday!


PLEASE put this as your status if you know someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable and, in case you didn't know, they can totally breathe fire. 60% of people won't copy and paste this because they've already been eaten by dragons. 38% of people are sitting in the shower armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 2% are awesome and will re-post!

2 comments:

Libby Leuchtman said...

Stopping by to say Hi to fellow Bead Soup bloggers. Can't wait to see what you will create.

Unknown said...

Me too! Thanks for saying hi Libby!

Popular Posts