Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meet Horace

This is Horace.  He is my new friend!  I bought him from Keiara Wells, one of my favorite bead artists.  She does beautiful floral and tree focals, but I really love her critters!  How can you not?!  Keiara lives in Kent (in England) and I would so love to visit England someday!  I also love getting mail from other countries, I feel so global!  Horace is going to become one of my changeable pendants that clip on to whatever chain works with my outfit, connected with a lobster clasp for easy changing.  He will join a Brown Dog Studio charm that says "Hoot" and I think maybe some Lucite leaves and Swarovski crystals too.  Something else?  I got tiny matching Horaces for earrings in the mail yesterday!!!  Can't wait to play with them and make some fun, whimsical jewelry for myself for fall!

No comments:

Popular Posts