Friday, April 16, 2010

Observations

Found on Facebook (written by Karen Shultz, Chris's classmate): FREE: dermabrasion facials. PLACE: outdoors NE and brought to you by KS dirt, sand and rocks. I so got one of these this week and the sunburn to match at Mina's first Jr. High track meet on Tuesday. 
I love to bead!  I made these this week:

I love to bead with unique items.  The pendant on the left was made by Tera of Beadygirl Beads.  I added the large spacer (also made by Tera) to the top of the dangle and a lobster clasp to be able

to change pendants on my sterling silver chain.  The pendant on the right uses Lucite flowers, Swarovski crystals and soldered charms made by Sarah of Brown Dog Studio.  This feeds my current need for bumblebees.  Don't know why I am suddenly drawn to bee "things".

I love SPRING!

I love spring flowers, spring skies, capris, and sandals.  I love the renewal of life and love living where I can see the obvious signs of it.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts