- Spring is coming slowly, but surely.
- We have a rearranged and mostly cleaned up living room. We got rid of part of our spare furniture yesterday.
- I have my seed beading group this week, and I have started my project, so I might actually finish the one for this month!
- Today or tomorrow, I will get my final piece of equipment that I need to make my new pendants and metal beading pieces to add to my jewelry and hopefully sell individually.
- I have joined a blogging "carnival", and I have my first written assignment due next week. We are working to promote Art Beads and you can visit the Art Bead Scene blog by clicking the button found on the top right of my blog.
- Chris will be taking a Heather Trimlett class next month at the Hot Shops in Omaha to work with her and learn her fabulous button making techniques.You can see her beautiful works of art here.
- I will be taking a Sherry Serafini class (if I get in) in Lincoln in May to learn her fabulous seed bead techniques. See Sherry's amazing bead creations here.
- I am trying to post blog entries more often. Thanks for reading what I write! You can't know how much it means to me that I have this outlet and all of the amazing friends I have met and made and that follow my writing!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Airplane clipart + BLIZZARD CONDITIONS = Leaving early for our Tucson Trip! We are heading to Omaha tomorrow in order to get ahead of...
Find this magazine here. In January, one of my internet friends, Pam, contacted me and our mutual friend Carla, with an idea. She had re...
Welcome to the Bead Soup Blog Party! Thank YOU to Lori Anderson, creator and hostess of the BSBP and congrats on her upcoming Bead Soup bo...
Photo courtesy of Moon Marble's Facebook page Here are the marbles that were made during demos at Marble Crazy last Friday and Satur...
The other day upon the stair I saw a man that wasn’t there. He wasn’t there again today, But gee I wish he’d go away. Because I co...