Friday, November 6, 2009

Getting ready...

We are working at the projects for Christmas and Graham Gallery's Christmas showcase! Chris is also designing some turkey beads, the first ones came out of the kiln this morning and they are CUTE! Said he decided to make them look like they are watching for hunters, so they look a tad bit panicked! Cute. Pictures as soon as possible and look for them in the etsy store! Speaking of which, I listed the "Twilight" guys earrings yesterday, and signed up for two showcases on the 19th, hoping to coincide with the release of the "New Moon" movie. Mina and I, and our friends Leslie and Taylor are going to see it on the 21st, and we are so excited! Really fun to have something to anticipate! On Tuesday night, I made 5 new pair of earrings which I took pictures of but they didn't turn out so great, so I will try again when I take pictures of the turkey beads. Yesterday was spent catching up on laundry and I decided we have way too many clothes if we still had anything to wear with all that was in the wash! Good grief, spent almost an hour folding socks! Now I can focus on jewelry this weekend. Bracelets to make with Chris's bead sets that haven't sold and some with gemstones, and new necklaces that need to be made. I also need to get a couple more Twilight bracelets made (one showcase is bracelets, one is earrings) and maybe a couple more designs of earrings before the showcases. If nothing else, Mina and I will have Twilight jewelry to wear when we go to the movie! Next week finds us at Mina's first two Jr. High basketball games, one in Nelson on Monday, and one in Blue Hill on Thursday. We also fit haircuts in and she get Friday off for break and Chris gets Wednesday off for Veteran's Day (which he will spend at the torch or delivering beads or visiting the glass studio at Hastings College. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts