Monday, November 16, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

This week is the week we have been eagerly anticipating since the Twilight DVD came out in March. The Twilight Saga-New Moon comes out at the movies this week, and if our girls weren't playing basketball Thursday and Friday, Leslie and I would be taking Taylor and Mina to the midnight premier. Instead we have to wait until Saturday, when we will take in the first matinee. In the meantime, I have some jewelry to make as I am signed up for an Etsy showcase on the 19th for bracelets and earrings. I want to showcase the Twilight items so that the people obsessed with it and wanting something to fill that need, will be able to find really nice jewelry to take care of their needs! We delivered to the Gallery Saturday, and the turkeys (see the side column with my Facebook badge) are very popular! Need to get them worked up also. Did a cute wire wrap on them to give them feet, and I have one to do today, to get it ready for delivery tonight. Have a great week, will check in when I can fit it in!

No comments:

Popular Posts