Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Necklaces

This is the necklace that matches the foiled twist earrings I posted a few days back. I designed this necklace to be worn with the toggle as a design element. It is a dragonfly toggle, the dragonfly is the bar and it fits through a round with flowers on it. I used silver beads, pink seed beads and pink Swarovski to finish it out.
I really love this necklace. I got the large rounds from Carla at beads and botanicals, and I loved them because they look like ocean waves. I used Swarovski crystal and cream colored seed beads to finish.
This is one of the German mushrooms left from an order Chris made for a customer last summer. I loved them so much that I wanted to make one into a necklace. I used medium emerald Swarovski crystals, bright read teardrop beads and seed beads to finish.

A close up of the German mushroom.

No comments:

Popular Posts