Thursday, November 20, 2008

Designs by Steph

The blogger is being uncooperative this morning. So we have 2 posts on one day! These are a few more of the new items that are now for sale at Graham Gallery.
This necklace combines green turquoise and sodalite. I found the funky chunk of turquoise that I used as the pendant first and then found the strand of turquoise and Chris and Mina added the sodalite to the idea. We got all of the beads at Beads and Botanicals in Hastings. The spaces between are filled with silver plate seed beads.
This pretty charm bracelet combines glass hearts with gold and blue swirls and Swarovski in chalk white and pacific blue opal. I love the color combinations!
This is my favorite of this group, and of many things I have made lately, and by all the wonderful comments I have received, it will be gone fairly quickly. The pendant is porphry jasper and the necklace combines light pink galvanized and gunmetal galvanized seed beads. I also added jet and antique rose Swarovski. I made the fringe on the pendant and earrings with the same, and the earrings have crystals tucked on the ends here and there through the fringe. Chris said they look like fireworks for your ears!

No comments:

Popular Posts