Friday, October 3, 2008

Look Finished Jewelry!

Yes, I can actually finish jewelry projects! These two lovely bracelets were made from some lonely bead sets that hadn't sold, but were too pretty to sit around. This one has a slight Halloween feel, but I really love these colors together all year round. I got to use the button loop closure technique I learned from Carla to finish this bead set into a bracelet. Chris had made the button as part of the set.
This bracelet also has the button loop closure. This time the beads are black base with green and a bit of blue swirled through them. I pulled the blue out with some Caribbean Blue Opal and Pacific Opal Swarovski Crystals. These button loop bracelets are fun to do!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Love the bead button clasps!

Unknown said...

Thanks! It is a nice variation on the toggle clasp and cheaper too!

Popular Posts