Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Inspiration

Has it really been a week since I last "spoke" to you? Time certainly does get away from you! I have some new stuff and will get up the pics for you asap. Yesterday, I received a package of felted beads from the website artgirlz.com. Very fun and funky the artgirlz are. They have a variety of felted supplies, charms, scrapbooking supplies, and rubber stamps. Months ago, Jodie Marshall had a felted bead she had seed beaded and sequined. So Cool! Well, in the months that have followed I bought wool to make my own beads (but haven't yet) and then last week in my Beading Daily email, they talked about supplies they saw at the major bead show they had gone to and the artgirlz stuff was listed in the article. So, always on the hunt for fun and funky beads and supplies, I went to the website, and ORDERED! I can't wait to get home and make some more! I made a pair of earrings, two pendants, and started on a pin. The other thing I have been working on is a pair of "MayDay" basket earrings. They have tiny Swarovski margaritas in them and even butterflies! Still have some issues with the design, so it may take a bit more tinkering. Pictures SOON!

No comments:

Popular Posts