Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Pictures

Okay, so it only took me a week to get these posted to the blog (sorry, Brenda!). So without further ado...
These earrings were made by me and use crazy lace agate, seed beads, and sterling to finish them off. The stones were left over from a bracelet I made at Christmas.
This beauty now belongs to Carla at beads and botanicals, Chris made the focals, and I did the rest. I love how the blue, white, and silver work together to make a fabulous frosty bracelet!
This pretty in pink set is at Carla's and the large bead has flowers floating in the glass. Chris made them of course.

Here are some earring sets Chris made and are also for sale at beads and botanicals. I really love the red set with the tiny pink hearts, the yellow/orange spotty bumps, oh heck I love them all!

These pretty hearts were made by Chris and are also at beads and botanicals for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Popular Posts