Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Beading Update

Yesterday, I took part of the afternoon off from work, because Mina got out of school early, and wanted me to come home. So I went home and made 11 pair of angel earrings! They are so pretty! I will try to get some pics up for you, as I need to get the pics of them anyway before I sell them. We try to photograph everything before it's gone, and we don't have a picture of it. I have a "catalog" photo album of stuff we have made. If you live around central NE, check out the Hastings Tribune article on "Faces of Tribland" about Cindy Consbruck and her "Country Crafts and Friends" craft barn. We will be taking jewelry to Cindy's on Saturday for her sale next week. We will also be taking jewelry into Angela at Graham Gallery this week. Photos soon!

No comments:

Popular Posts