Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Business Trip

This weekend (tomorrow and Saturday) Chris and I are going on our first business trip. We are going to the Lincoln Bead Expo to purchase some AWESOME new beads (I hope) and then we might go on up to Omaha to the Hot Shops which is an art studio/learning expo/craft shops all combined into one. So Mina gets to visit Grandpa and Granny while we shop for beads (she would rather do that anyway!~and it is less whining for us!). Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Angie Leech said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'll have to get the info from you and put it on my calendar for next year. I didn't know ther was something so close. Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Angie,
http://www.geocities.com/nebeads/bazaar2006.html
is the link to the site otherwise just do a search for the Nebraska Bead expo or Nebraska Bead Society.
Thanks, I am so excited I can't wait. There is a store from Parker, CO coming called A Dancing Rainbow and all the sell are crystals! Can't wait!

Jodie said...

Hey, Stephanie--congrats on winning the drawing for the rubies from the one vendor!!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Hi Stephanie, I see Jodie already told you about your winning the drawing. Hope you have fun with the new beads.

Unknown said...

Thanks Guys! I was really surprised when we got home and I had the message that I had won! What a great way to end a great day! It was great to visit with you guys!

Popular Posts