Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Notes

Hello! You have survived another weekend and made it to Monday! So have I! We spent Saturday doing fun family stuff. We took Mina and her "adopted" sister Taylor, to Stuhr Museum for free day. We had a great time as we always do when we go there, the girls enjoyed walking through history in Railroad town and all the buildings there. Chris and I enjoyed sharing what historical wisdom we possess with them and watching them run around together. The day was beautiful, temps warm and wind blowing so that it wasn't too warm. We went to the mall afterwards and had pizza. I hit Sam's Club for the supplies for the c-store that I manage and all told we were gone about 12 hours from when we picked up Taylor to when we dropped her off and went home and dropped ourselves! I am working with cleaning my work area on our front porch so that I can sit and work with my jewelry all in one place instead of scattered all over our living room. I bought a beaky bird who will by on my work table so I will get her picture up for you to see my "mascot". I think I will call her Baubles. See you soon!

No comments:

Popular Posts