Monday, May 7, 2007

Spidey, Tea Party, Jewelry

Good afternoon! I just wanted to buzz in and let you know I would be posting some pics later and to let you know that Mina and I really enjoyed Spiderman 3 Friday night. Popcorn and the movie were great and she and I really had a nice time. The tea party is tonight and I will be happy that it is done, though not because of the girls. Details just make things more complicated to deal with, getting food there, making sure we have everything packed that we need, covering everything about the summer that I need to, etc...
I made 2 bracelets, a necklace and pair of earrings last night. I am fringing one of the bracelets and making some earrings to go with the other bracelet, but will get some pics up for you to see what I made. I really like how the necklace/earrings turned out. There is a silver tag that says LOVE on it that is from Carla's Red Eagle Silverworks branch of Beads and Botanicals and it is surrounded by lovely blue crystals and navy blue pearls. Pics soon!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hope the tea party was wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yes, it went very well, except that when you write out invites late at night you have a tendency to be inconsistant! I had half the invites at 6 pm and the others at 6:30pm! Looks like we will have a few new girls added to our group next year! Glad it is done though

Popular Posts