Monday, April 2, 2007

Beautiful Monday

Isn't it gorgeous outside today?! I love spring time and the renewal of life it brings. I love the fuzzy outlines of the new leaves on the trees and the wheat fields that are so green they hurt your eyes to look at them. I made another fringed bracelet Saturday night and am now working on the earrings to go with it. It is in sunny yellows, oranges, and just a touch of lime greens. It goes with the outfit I am wearing to the wedding on the 21st. If I combine the sunny bracelet with my garden bracelet, I could wear springtime every day! I have Girl Scouts tonight, did you know I am a leader? I have 8 girls and we are juniors. We have 6 fourth graders, 1 fifth grader, and a sixth grader. We are getting things wrapped up for the year, tonight we are making centerpiece bouquets for our annual GS End of the Year Tea Party. It gives us a chance to play dress up with a guest and the girls receive all of their badges and prizes earned for the year. I am so proud of my girls, and love being with them. They keep me young and laughing, and hope to continue to work with them for many years to come. I will post the pics of my sunny bracelet when I get home tonight, so be sure to watch for it!

No comments:

Popular Posts