Monday, March 17, 2014

New Contributing Artist to the Creative Spark




Recently, I became a contributing artist for the ZnetShows Design team for the Glossi Emag, Creative Spark.  Though I have not yet contributed (aside from helping proof read the current issue), the Spring issue is now live and our editor, Hope Smitherman, wanted us to spread the word!  Above is the current issue cover and the link to get you to the issue.

Here are a few of the things I loved in this issue!
Beautiful Spring Sunset Bracelet created by Bobby Rafferty.





Beautiful crystal necklace by Renetha Stanziano, wouldn't it be perfect for prom or a wedding?!
Beautiful Spring Palettes for inspiration by Amy Severino.  I love the pretty crocus picture!

I really like this design by Tammie Everly.  It is simple, elegant, nature - inspired, and perfect for any Spring outfit!

The magazine also contains inspirational quotes, tips and tricks, reader designs, and this which states what I often say about the disaster that is my Bead Cave! 


1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

Oh, I'm so pleased you like the issue and thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to include some of your designs!!

Popular Posts