Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Bracelets

These are a couple bracelets I made Friday (I took the day off work to bead!), and I am really pleased with the results! This one uses some really gorgeous glass beads I bought at Beads and Botanicals. They have blue and white swirled and blue adventurine sparkle added and then are encased in clear (do I sound like I am married to a bead maker?)! So pretty, they sort of reminded me of my Grandma's Willow china. The rest of the bracelet is Swarovski dark Sapphire, sterling silver beads, silver plate western themed charms, and chain. I really love the sheriff's star, the boot, the cactus, and the pistol. Fun, don't you think?!
This lovely springtime fringe bracelet showcases the lovely focals Chris made for me (I showed them to you in an earlier post), 8mm Swarovski rounds in Jonquil and Light Rose (the picture was giving Chris fits), and lovely loops of pastel Easter egg colored seed beads. I did double rows of the fringe loops and it feels wonderful too! The weight and movement are great! These are both going in to Graham Gallery (the fringe one is there now!). Stop in and have a look for yourself!
Next up~New Earrings!

No comments:

Popular Posts